Click Here: https://www.notion.so/ziina/Customer-Success-Lead-365ac30d0eb0484eb7c09977653210b2
Ziina’s mission is to bring financial freedom to every person in the Middle East. We are building MENA’s consumer financial platform, starting with a peer-to-peer wallet. Our team have backgrounds from Apple, Uber, Bain & Co, Oracle, Coinbase, Stanford, Careem, and Yandex. We've seen exciting traction since our launch in 2020, and we have over 22,000 users registered on the waiting list for our upcoming app, which has won 8 international UX/UI design awards.
Our latest round included Avenir Growth, Goodwater Capital, ANIM, the Oman Tech Fund, Class 5 Global, Long Journey Ventures, Graph Ventures, Jabbar Internet Group, Wamda, FJ Labs - as well as the early employees and execs at Revolut, Stripe, Venmo, Brex, Checkout.com, Notion, and Deel. Ziina is also proud to be backed by Y Combinator.
We want Ziina to become a media company.
This is a pivotal role that will allow you to create Ziina’s verbal language and build consistent, high-quality, and impactful content that influences the decision-making of Ziina’s customers.
You will work closely with the marketing, product, and design team to develop a content strategy that wins the attention of potential users increases brand awareness, and fosters loyalty.
This is a very broad role, and you will impact all of the key areas: product, marketing, social media, PR, and more.
Within this role, you will:
- Develop clear and engaging content strategies to build a strong brand image.
- Strategize content for core and secondary messages based on the target audience and tone of voice.
- Build an exceptional Ziina’s online presence, delivering content customers love and driving product engagement as a result.
- Working with marketing, product, and design to make sure our product is clear, easy to understand, and speaks Ziina.
- Produce simple, aspirational, and fun content across social media channels like Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Tiktok.
- Perform extensive research and analysis on consumer behavior and trends.
- Create and edit content, mobilizing storytelling opportunities on all media channels.
- Produce well-written content that is SEO friendly and optimized for conversion.
- Create tailored content for press releases, podcasts, blogs, op-ed, and interviews.
- Test and implement innovative and relevant methods of measuring content effectiveness, keeping in mind the business goals.
- BSc in Communication, Journalism, English, or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a content strategist or similar role.
- Strong strategic, creative, and conceptual abilities as demonstrated by an outstanding portfolio.
- Strong editorial judgment. Understanding which content is appropriate for publishing and determining the right time to publish the content.
- Experience with social media and content marketing.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills in English (Arabic is a plus).
- Excellent attention to detail and a desire to produce high-quality work.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- You are looking to take on ownership and join a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines and keyword research tools is a plus.
- You have the ability to step back and see the macro view but live for the details.
- You are able to engage comfortably across teams.
- You take initiative and have a bias towards action.
- You have high integrity and a team-first mentality.
- Sense of humor.
- You live in or are willing to move to, the UAE.
👉 If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please reach out to email@example.com. We’re looking to fill this role as soon as possible.